If I fight through the night
I baked a cake for a friend who has been neglecting to attend school due to a friend of hers dying in a car accident.
After receiving the cake, she gave me a big hug.
It made me realize how infrequently I receive affection nowadays
- finalize the attendance arrangements for the impromptu convention
- bake a cake for a friend whose friend died
- decide upon a cosplay and finalize it
- skype with someone important
- Probably some kind of homework
that when the glasses come off
I become approximately 50% more hardcore
Beat Bioshock 2 yesterday
It was pretty good
But oh god
Eleanor becoming a Big Sister was probably one of the hottest/best ideas ever