Notes: 22378 / 1 week ago
from blogna (originally from c0caino)
Notes: 7159 / 1 week ago
from fudgelump (originally from lizardking90)
The chrysalis of the Metallic Mechanitis butterfly from Costa Rica.
Notes: 9748 / 1 week ago
from fudgelump (originally from vastderp)
Ever get hit with one of these?
Wait staff deal with this shit CONSTANTLY. Scumbags leave them folded up on the table instead of leaving tips. The best part is how hypocritical it is—you know who gets the most excited about an unexpected $20 entering their life? THE STRUGGLING POOR. Oh so greedy!
“And I say unto you, go from this place and glue a silver coin to a paving-stone, that you may watch the lepers scramble to try and pick it up, in My mercy.” Douchebagelus 13:13
I was personally handed one of these at a mall when I was poor, struggling and drowning in depression. Some dude came up and just handed me $20, like God had personally sent him to help me out. I still feel stupid for thanking him as much as I did before I looked, and for just walking away in stunned shame when I realized I’d been pranked. O my tiny naive self, how I wish I were as much of a dick as I am now!
I haven’t seen this shit since then, but let me pass on to you my perfect Samaritan Shaming Strategy, for use anytime you ever find yourself in the same situation:
- Fake total wonderment and make sure your hands shake visibly when you accept the tract. Do not open it! Put it safely in your pocket as reverently as you can manage.
- Hug the stranger and thank him frantically. You don’t know who he is, but you know who sent him because you’ve been praying for help and now here he is! Bursting into tears is a good idea.
- It is your 5 year old son or daughter’s birthday (or maybe it’s closer to Christmas, whatever) and you couldn’t even afford to buy him/her new shoes.
- Tell the missionary you will remember his kindness and generosity forever.
- Leave as quickly as you can, knowing that you’ve just ruined the nice man’s day.
Notes: 31 / 1 week ago
Notes: 2 / 1 week ago
Things I need:
- New PC
- Replacement PS3 due to YLOD
- Money for cosplays and con/plane tix
- Money for a trip to Japan that I won airfare for
Total Cost: Ridiculous
Current Total Funds: $0
Employment Status: Hahaha fuck
Time it will take to afford total cost: Too much
Graduating was cool and all but I’ve just started this whole semi-independent life thing and I already want to quit
Notes: 21617 / 1 week ago
from twintaik (originally from maudit)
Notes: 49724 / 1 week ago
from tastefullyoffensive (originally from categoryfour)
Can we just take a moment to look at these photos of me helping my dog not to sneeze.
Notes: 215 / 1 week ago
from geekycrap (originally from starlightfreelancer)
Shiritsu Ebisu Chūgaku (私立恵比寿中学) group members as Eevee and Eeveelutions in today’s Pokemon Best Wishes episode ending.
Notes: 52933 / 1 week ago
from geekycrap (originally from ash-ofpallet)
Notes: 17818 / 1 week ago
from gottacatchemall (originally from tatsu-fails-life)
Notes: 18015 / 1 week ago
from twintaik (originally from cherrybutton)
Notes: 10270 / 2 weeks ago
Notes: 721 / 2 weeks ago
Notes: 63190 / 2 weeks ago
from blogna (originally from 4gifs)
Notes: 93838 / 2 weeks ago
from theclockworkcourtesan (originally from rollingbarrel)